2023 Mane Event "Going Hollywood"
Join the 2023 Mane Event "Going Hollywood" to support the students and teachers of Linn-Mar
The Mane Event is the primary fundraising event hosted by the Linn-Mar School Foundation. The event is presented by Farmers State Bank and Hills Bank. Event proceeds will be used to support the Foundation, as well as students and teachers of Linn-Mar.
Mane Event 2023 "Going Hollywood" will offer a new atmosphere at Elmcrest Country Club boasting separate spaces for silent auction, gaming, and entertainment fun. Come ready to play Blackjack, Craps, and Roulette in the dedicated gaming room (aka Zach room)! Or, you can hang out in the ballroom and test your team on trivia. Lastly, peruse the Sunrise room and hallways to view the silent auction items available for bidding. Don't miss the Wine/Whiskey/Bourbon pull as well!!
- 6 p.m.: Check in and silent auction viewing (dinner will be buffet style)
- 7 p.m.: Foundation program begins, including the live auction (be sure to go through the buffet and take your seat before 7 p.m.)
- 8:15 p.m.: Let the games begin (gaming room opens and trivia rounds begin)
- 9:30 p.m.: Silent auction ends
- 10 p.m.: Check out begins